Terms & Conditions - The Weathershield Promise
1. The Dulux Weathershield Promise promotion is valid on new purchases of Dulux Weathershield paint with a Weathershield Promise on pack offer.
2. The Dulux Weathershield Promise promotion is open to private individuals in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 16 and above (the “Participants”). This offer is not open to businesses, sole traders purchasing paint in the course of trade, employees of the AkzoNobel group of companies, their agents, wholesalers, resellers, retailers or anyone connected with the promotion. Claims must be submitted by the end user customer only, or by a carer or guardian on behalf of the end user customer. Resellers and retailers may not submit registrations or claims on behalf of their customers.
3. To participate you must register and apply your qualifying product within 6 months from the date of purchase at weathershieldpromise.dulux.co.uk. Please follow the registration steps carefully as any failure to do so will invalidate your claim. At the point of registration, you will be required to:
- a. Upload a clear copy of your receipt or invoice showing the details of the qualifying product that you have purchased, the date of purchase and the price paid for the qualifying product
- b. Provide details of the retailer or reseller where you purchased the qualifying product, the date on which you purchased the qualifying product and the price you paid for the qualifying product
- c. Provide details of the address at which the qualifying product has been applied
- d. Upload a photograph of the wall that you will use the qualifying product on, prepared properly in accordance with the instructions provided on the back of the pack of the qualifying product
- e. Upload a photograph of the wall painted with the qualifying product
The qualifying product must be applied on properly prepared surfaces in accordance with the details on the back of pack.
4. Only one registration will be accepted per purchase of qualifying product.
5. To qualify to claim for your money back for your registered product:
- a. you must have completed an approved registration as described above;
- b. the walls painted with the registered product must have been affected by one or more of the following conditions: flaking, peeling or mould growth within the paint film; and
- c. you must still be a resident of the registered household address. If those three conditions apply, you must return to this website weathershieldpromise.dulux.co.uk and claim by logging into your account supplied on registration and uploading pictures of the affected area clearly showing the flaking, peeling or mould growth within the paint film.
6. The value returned to you will be for the volume of paint used on the painted area, rounded up to the nearest available paint can size.
7. Applications will be verified to ensure that the transaction made is a bona fide purchase of the product. Claims will be verified to check the qualifying paint and completed exterior meet the Terms and Conditions of the promotion. The outcome of your claim will be communicated to you within seven (7) working days via an email address registered with this promotion. Provided that these terms and conditions have been met and your claim has been validated and approved, we will send you the value of the qualifying product.
8. Claims not made in accordance with these terms and conditions (including where the registration requirements are not met) will be deemed invalid. If a claim is refused because the terms of the offer have not been met, the promoter's decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the promotion without notice. All registrations made in accordance with these terms and conditions and made prior to the Promoter withdrawing, amending or terminating the promotion will still be honoured.
9. Promoter reserves the right to closely monitor usage of the promotional website, including users’ IP addresses, so that we may identify misuse, and disqualify applications.
10. The Promoter provides the registration website as is.
11. No third party or joint submissions will be accepted, except for those submissions made by a carer or guardian on behalf of the end user customer.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are incomplete, illegible, damaged or lost. Proof of submission of a claim is not proof of receipt.
13. No cash or alternative to the refund provided under paragraph 8 will be provided under the promotion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any Participants or withhold any refund where there has been a violation of any of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any:
- a. conditions, warranties or other terms which are not included in these terms and conditions; or
- b. any indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any Participant in connection with this promotion.
These exclusions do not exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Promoter, or its employees or agents or anything else that the law says we cannot exclude. This does not affect your statutory rights.
16. Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
17. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18. Data protection: The Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of Participants. Any information collected in connection with this promotion will only be used by the Promoter or its agents for the purposes of marketing or administering this promotion.
Email Address for all promotion related correspondence is firstname.lastname@example.org and the customer support telephone number is 0345 216 0048.
Promoter: Imperial Chemical Industries Limited (trading as ICI Paints AkzoNobel). Please send any applications or promotion-related correspondence to the email address provided.